Monday 20 December 2010

Genre Chosen

I chose to do rap/hip-hop genre for my magazine as you can probably tell as all my magazines covers and everything on my blog is from a hip-hop culture. I chose do to this because it is what i like to listen to therefore i know much more about it then other genres; also i feel comfortable being able to decribe certain things within it therefore making my project overall better.


Hip-Hop/Rap is all about there imagine as you see most of them love to flash there bling and show how much money they have got; the hip-hop culture is different to other genre as it is individual in all sorts of ways and the things they look at and like i enjoy looking into; this is why i picked rap/hip-hop as i can reflect on it and when decribing and making my magazine i have the ideas mind of a hip-hop magazine designer as it is music i enjoy listening to.

(Lil Wayne big hip-hop artist)

No comments:

Post a Comment