Tuesday 7 December 2010

Welcome Post

hey I'm Josh , i will get straight into what i am going to do and why i have choice this. I love Hip-Hop/Rap music this is the only type of music i listen to; i am going to designn a magazine which is of the genre due to the fact my knowlegde of what the audience like within this genre. Hip-Hop is all about style and is loved by the artist, style, money, girls and reputation is key to them to be able to be a good artist within this game. I have a few ideas within my head at this point but as it is only the start i have not decided or tested any ideas within each other. I really think within this i will create a really good magazine cover, double page spread and contents page therefore at this present time i am very confidant with this task i have been set. But all i will say is welcome to my blog :) enjoy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment