Wednesday 23 March 2011

evidence of using different technology to get feedback

I used facebook as well to see what my mates thought of my drafts and final ideas. It would post it on my wall and then this allows all my friends on facebook to see it therefore they can comment and like it. This was good as on my facebook most my friends listen to hip-hop music so there all my target audience members this means there option is of great importance to me. Here is a screen shot of my final content page with the likes and comments on it :).

I found this a good way to see weather it was good and effective as the likes shows if they like it :).. as you see i have 19 likes on this and it was only posted 22 minutes ago therefore in my view it is a job well done and they love what i have done for my final content page

No comments:

Post a Comment