Saturday 26 February 2011

Idea For Article

As i have got my pictures i had to chose now what the article is going to be about. I am going to put this picture on the front cover:


This will be on the front cover of course it will have been edited on photoshop and put in background with the rest of the front cover over it but it made me think; if you look at the photo closely it has so much emotion in it and as he is meant to be famous it made me think of a really good idea. My idea was to have a interview article which has the heading 'Life Is Not All That Easy Being Famous', this would be easy to write a article too and also a original idea for a magazine therefore making it overall better and different meaning more audience want to read it.

This idea in my view was perfect for the magazine as the picture reflexes to stress and is a very good photo shot. I decided then this is what my article will be about and standard interview which will ask him about his famous life which is more interesting that most double page spread articles. The set out of it i decided to be the interviews writing in a different colour to 'grim' therefore making it easier to read throughout and look more professional. This is the idea i am going with for the article and overall very happy with what i thought of :).

No comments:

Post a Comment