Monday 21 February 2011

Test Shots For Magazine


These were the shots i took for my magazine and i had to try different shots within it which allowed me to see which shots looked good or bad. Giving me a variation of choice making it overall a better picture as i would of experimented.












These were the shots i took for the front cover of the magazine as you see i got some ideas from different hip-hop magazines which i found on the Internet etc. I wanted to test what i will look like in a shirt and tie to give it that effect of them being rich and classy; i loved the way it came across as i seen in within other magazine therefore i thought i wanted to see what it would look like on me. I also had a very serious and angry shot on there this is because i seen a magazine which showed anger of the artist and it was effective as it had so much emotion in the picture that's what i tried to catch in the pictures i took; also it gives that sort of gangster feel to the magazine and most hip-hop artist see them-self's as the 'hard' man etc. I had some cheeky smiles on some shots as well because i seen again a example of a magazine which has t.i smiling and it had the effect of happiness which came across to the audience by them just looking at the photo. My favorite photo overall was the last 1 we took of him having his head down with his hand on his head with the shirt and tie on; that picture to me created a lot of emotion of stress and allowed my thoughts to go on to what could be the title and be in the article; for example i thought something like 'being famous ain't so easy' and allowed my thoughts to widen that is why i loved that picture out of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment