Thursday 10 February 2011

Information For 25 Word Pitch

With finding the information for my 25 word pitch all i needed to do was search my topic areas. I new what they all meant as i listen to hip-hop anyway and its my genre of music therefore i new whats it is all about. I researched:

Swagga
Money
Clothes
Bling
image

All these are key to what a hip-hop magazine is about. I new what they all meant already so i did not have to do much research around the topic area just had to point out the main bits from it. This all put together with some pictures made the 25 word pitch. This was quite easy for me as i new the genre very very well as i have listen and read magazines on this type of music for years therefore making my knowledge great on this subject. With all this information i had i just inserted pictures and then my pitch was all ready to be set up :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment