Tuesday 4 January 2011

Information And Pictures

I wanted to follow and get help of the biggest website for my genre which is 'vibe'. They have there own website and allow you to look at certain images therefore giving you ideas. It is the biggest magazine for Hip-Hop/rap artist in the world; all there magazines our professionally done and up to a amazing standard which i could not follow, but i wish to be able to do vibe proud and try to produce to the best of my ability a magazine which is up to the standard of a Hip-Hop culture.

Here is a print screen of there website:


If i have time i may make a little easy and simple magazine website which just shows the magazines i have done and a brief introduction of my company. If i do this it will make my Mark overall much better as i have tried different techniques to advertise it therefore making it overall much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment